A Viable Option from Your Jackson, MS, Insurance Broker
Many Americans do not have the funds tucked back in savings to help in an emergency. Whether it the loss of a job, an accident, or illness, many of us are one paycheck away from disaster. Being a disciplined saver is an important step you can take to protect your family. Another essential is to have the right tools in place for those unexpected life catastrophes. Automobile insurance covers your vehicles in the event of a collision or property damage. Life insurance provides for your family when you die. Health coverage supports you when you get ill. However, what happens if you are diagnosed with a serious medical condition, and you have to take time off work? How will you pay your mortgage or rent? How will you cover additional expenses?
A critical illness insurance policy can help alleviate some of the financial burdens people face when hit by cancer, heart attack, or even stroke. The dedicated team at Executive Planning Group understands the fear our clients face when they get caught with unexpected medical emergencies. We work with companies and individuals to design a suitable package that meets your needs.
Why You May Want Critical Illness Insurance
Developed over 30 years ago, this type of policy helps fill in the gaps while you are off work for a variety of specific sicknesses. In general, this policy pays out a lump sum to the policyholder to be used to cover expenses like rent, mortgage payments, and even traveling for treatment not available near you. Not sure if this product may be right for you? Consider this:
- If your savings will not cover an unexpected medical diagnosis. As we get up and go to work each day, few of us think that we may have a heart attack or be diagnosed with cancer. Therefore, many cannot afford to take time off from work for treatment. This policy type can offer peace of mind for the following:
- People who are working their way out of debt and have little savings
- Families with only one breadwinner
- Those who have lower earnings that makes it harder to save regularly
- Individuals who are not disciplined savers overall
- If you are a planner and want to make sure your family can weather a health storm. Do you have a family history of cancer? Have you noticed additional issues cropping up as you age? The best thing you can do is to plan for the unexpected. A critical illness policy will give your financial planning an extra boost.
Strategic Advice to Protect Your Family
Avoid letting a health scare ruin you financially. Consult one of the brokers at the Executive Planning Group (EPG). We listen to your needs and work hard to get you the best rates and coverage.
Call us today at 601-982-3000 or request a quote for critical illness insurance in Jackson, MS.
Disclaimer– Securities Offered Through Valmark Securities, Inc. Investment Advisory Services Offered Through Valmark Advisers, Inc.
Executive Planning Group is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc.