Your executives bring their best game to your organization so give them everything they need to remain loyal. When you want to attract the best talent for your company, having a comprehensive benefit plan is a strong requirement.
Retain the best and brightest by ensuring that your benefits package is the envy of the industry. An Executive Planning Group (EPG) life insurance agent in Mississippi understands the competition you face when recruiting new talent. We work with your company to develop the attractive plans and options.
Enhance Your Employee Benefits Portfolio
Besides the typical medical, dental, and vision insurance, it’s important to develop a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following:
- Disability Insurance: If an employee is injured, it is essential to replace lost income. When a covered accident or illness causes a disability, they can rest easier knowing they can support their family.
- Life Insurance: Options abound in the life insurance From term to whole life, limited pay, and single premium whole life, there are many options that will fit most anyone’s requirements.
- Long Term Care: When physical limitations or cognitive difficulties occur, it may be necessary to have care for simple everyday activities. Paying for help may be a concern for your rising executive star. Instead, give them peace of mind with this voluntary insurance option.
- Estate Planning: Ensuring their wishes are carried out begins with offering estate planning Setting up the opportunities for your employees to discuss their financial affairs is one more way you can attract great talent to your enterprise.
- 401K: Retirement is the goal of almost every American. Reducing current tax liabilities is a boost for your talent pool. Include tying employer contributions to your company’s profits, and you set the stage for organizational goals to be met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Key Person Benefits: A fantastic recruit can become an indispensable asset. What happens if the unexpected occurs and they pass away? How will your company recover? Executive and key life insurance can fill in the gaps of lost revenue while you make plans for the future.
Seek the Best Talent Confidently with Help from an EPG Life Insurance Agent
Devise a comprehensive plan and attract the right talent for your business when you work with the professionals at the Executive Planning Group (EPG). We are ready to help you develop a benefits package that will make you a great company to work for. We practice an integrated approach to assist your enterprise in reaching its fullest potential. Discover the value of our services today. Request a quote online.
Call 601-982-3000 to talk with a life insurance agent in Mississippi to create an enviable benefits package for your talented staff.
Disclaimer: Securities offered through Valmark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Valmark Advisers, Inc., an SEC-registered investment advisor. Executive Planning Group is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc.