The goal of buying life insurance is to protect your loved ones’ financial future. Finding the right coverage involves a thorough understanding of your options and then matching them to your needs. It is equally critical to be able to afford the premium. However, navigating the wide range of policies available and comprehending the complex terms can be a time-consuming and challenging task. This is where an independent broker can help you get the best value for your dollar.
5 Reasons You Should Rely on Independent Agents
- They work for you: Brokers are not tied to any particular company; they work for you. They are bound by a code of ethics to provide you with the best options, so you can count on their unbiased advice. Should you need to change your policy or file a claim, they will advocate for you.
- Licensed professionals: Having worked with a variety of policies and providers, they have extensive knowledge of key benefits. They can make recommendations from a broad portfolio of plans and price points. You will have peace of mind knowing you made an informed choice.
- Save time and money: You do not have to spend hours filling out online questionnaires or waiting on the phone to obtain multiple quotes because they will shop around for you. In addition to ensuring you have the right coverage, they also provide you with competitive rates.
- Cover all your needs: Often brokers can often meet all your coverage needs including life, disability and health. Working with a professional who understands your needs can effectively help cover your risks. They can advise you on how to customize or bundle policies for better rates and protection.
- Lifetime Service: Independent agents are typically hoping to build a long-term relationship with you. They know that the only way to do this is to provide you with the best service. They will make the time to understand your requirements to ensure you are adequately protected. You can also rest assured that all of your personal information and discussions are completely confidential.
Personalized Advice from Your Insurance Broker in Mississippi
Determining whether to purchase a term, life, or universal policy to secure your family’s financial future is not easy. Neither is deciding how much investment is adequate or which company to rely on.
At EPG Benefits, our clients benefit from an integrated approach and comprehensive services for financial planning. We work closely with you to understand your financial goals and risks so that we can provide you with adequate coverage.
We combine our experience in underwriting, accounting, financial consulting, and insurance to help you make the right investment decisions. Set up a consultation to learn how we can help you provide for your loved ones after you have passed on. Our team is dedicated, hardworking, and work to give you great service.
Request a quote or call us today at 601-982-3000 for life insurance services in Mississippi.
Disclaimer– Securities Offered Through Valmark Securities, Inc. Investment Advisory Services Offered Through Valmark Advisers, Inc.
Executive Planning Group is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc.