Mapping out your financial future in black and white makes it easier to stay on track as well as see where your money is going. With experienced guidance from Financial Consultant in Jackson, MS, you have the confidence that you are making informed decisions about your own and your family’s future. More importantly, it helps you look beyond your retirement to other equally important goals like children’s education, home renovations, travel, etc.
If you are still trying to decide whether you need an investment advisor, here are some important questions to ask yourself:
- Are you on “autopilot” because you have employer-sponsored retirement plans?
- How knowledgeable are you about wealth management?
- Do you stay updated on investments and finance related topics?
- What is your level of expertise with regard to money management and investment portfolio management?
- Do you have the time and skill to track portfolio growth and make necessary changes to it?
If your answer to most of these questions is no, it is time to meet with a financial consultant in Jackson, MS.
3 Reasons to Consult a Professional about Money Matters
- You need assistance with planning and investments: Very few individuals have the knowledge, time, or skill to plan ahead for retirement or any other financial needs. Many of us also have the fear that money will run out when we need it the most. As with your career and life in general, planning is the foundation of monetary success. An experienced advisor can help you get out of ‘survival mode’ with an investment strategy that meets your specific goals and risk tolerance capability.
- You manage your finances and investments but are afraid of making a costly mistake: Choosing the right investments can be difficult; very few of us have an idea of what an ideal asset mix must include, or how to balance portfolio growth and risk. Increased income or access to a considerable sum of money also raises the stakes and you may not know how to manage the circumstances efficiently. This knowledge is, however, essential to avoid an unexpected and severe storm.
- You want to update your plan to reflect life changes: Creating a plan for the future is just the first step, and procrastination is one of the biggest mistakes. Situations arise, needs and goals change. Getting married, starting a family, or planning for retirement brings about the need to revisit earlier decisions. It is important, however, to think through such decisions carefully and without hasty changes. Your consultant will evaluate the immediate and long-term action required to ease you through the situation with minimal monetary impact.
Hire an Experienced Financial Consultant in Jackson, MS
Who you choose to manage your money is critical to your financial wellness, stability, and success.
At the Executive Planning Group (EPG), we offer a full suite of financial planning services to meet specific personal and business needs. Since ‘you’ are the principal element in the plan, we customize our approach for you. There is no obligation to buy a particular product or invest in a specific company. Rest easy, knowing that we combine our knowledge in insurance, finance, and human resource consulting to help you make profitable and tax-efficient decisions.
Set up a consultation to learn how we simplify investments, retirement and estate planning, or college funding. Our personalized wealth optimization strategies have the flexibility to meet changing objectives. Through constant monitoring and ongoing communication, we help our clients achieve peace of mind.
Our team works hard to provide you with exceptional service.
Request a quote or call us today at 601-982-3000 to speak with a financial consultant in Jackson, MS.
Disclaimer– Securities Offered Through ValMark Securities, Inc. Investment Advisory Services Offered Through ValMark Advisers, Inc.
Executive Planning Group is a separate entity from ValMark Securities, Inc. and ValMark Advisers, Inc.